Posted on August 28, 2016
by Full Of Daisies
Leave a Comment
Leftovers challenge me. They sit there, in the fridge, smirking. Now what? They say.
I refuse to throw them out.
With fruit, the options are limited. What I usually do is chop it up and freeze it. Fruit freezes really well! Right now our freezer is lucky enough to house pineapple, peach, watermelon, melon, orange slices, grapes and strawberries.
So I made a smoothie.
- If you want it extra healthy, don’t add anything.
- If you want it sweet, add some brown sugar.
- If you want it zesty, add some lime.
- If it’s too dense, pour some juice in. Any juice will do.
- If you want it extra thick, add milk.
- If you want it extra thick but don’t digest milk, add yoghurt.
- If you want it unbearable unhealthy, add ice cream.
- And, if you want it as a cocktail, add rum!