Nicole and I needed somewhere to eat, so we stopped here, at this sunny, outdoor restaurant in Stockholm, just after a fun (and relaxing!) boat ride. We chose well.
– crab roll: good, not too much mayo (which was great), tasty.
– 1/2 crab “rhode island”: very very very good. A large plate with abundant crab meat. Excellent!
– avocado, grapefruit and pomegranate salad: amazing
– cucumber marinated in lemon with garlic and soy sprouts: also amazing
– roe, dill, sour and cream sauce: perfect
– dessert: lemongrass ginger ice cream with rhubarb sauce and something crunchy on top that I didn’t write on my tripadvisor book but have a photo of (of course)
Just look at the photos. And drool.